Friday, July 27, 2018

Routine, Routine, Routine...

Since I have been here for 8 weeks now (crazyyyyyy), I have fallen into a daily routine. Of course, things change day to day, but I thought I'd share my routine for the work day.

7am: wake up and get ready
8am: make toast and jelly and put my morning coffee in my to-go cup
8:07am: leave for the tram station
8:21 am: Take the tram #1 from Schildesche to Bielefeld Hauptbahnof
8:38 am: Take the tram #4 from Hauptbahnof to Universitat
8:55am: arrive at CeBiTec and work on various activities
11:30am (on the dot): go to lunch with the 11:30 lunch group. Lunch is great and here is a picture of a normal meal; a main dish, veggies, carb of some sort, and dessert
12:30pm (Wednesdays): go to seminar, someone is usually presenting their research. I presented on mine and my university this week
4:30pm-6pm: go home for the day
When I get home: Run to the lake in Schildesche
8pm: I cook dinner to unwind from the day (I have found that I love cooking every evening when I have time to)
9pm: hang out in the kitchen with roommates
10:30pm: go to bed to start it over again in the morning

Not super exciting, but that is my Bielefeld life!


No comments:

Post a Comment